Ingredients TRUFFLE STUFFED MOLASSES COOKIES :
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar (for rolling)
- 6-8 Lindt white chocolate truffles, cut into quarters
Directions To Make TRUFFLE STUFFED MOLASSES COOKIES :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until well combined. Beat in
egg and molasses.
- Add flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon and beat until
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes to an hour.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2” balls and flatten the middle with your
thumb. Place a truffle piece in the middle and roll the dough
around it, being careful not to leave any holes or gaps for it to leak.
Roll cookie in granulated sugar and place on a cookie sheet at least
2” apart. Chill for 10 minutes, if you have time.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until set. Cool slightly before removing from
pan to a cooling rack.