Ingredients STICKY TURKEY MEATBALLS :
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
Sweet and Sticky Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 ½ cup diced onions
- ½ cup bouillon or apple juice
- ¼ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp pepper
Directions To Make STICKY TURKEY MEATBALLS :
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with
parchment paper or foil.
- Combine the meatball ingredients. Mix well (but don’t
over-mix) and shape lightly into 1½ inch balls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until done. (Be careful not to
overcook.)Tip: The Sweet & Sticky Sauce makes a delicious dip
for chicken strips.
Sweet and Sour Sauce :
- Melt butter in a medium pot and add the onion.
- Saute until soft then add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add meatballs and toss gently.
- Warm on minimum for 10 minutes. Serve hot