Ingredients PEANUT BUTTER MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE :
- 2 to 2
- ¼ cups flour*
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 chocolate “kisses” or “hugs”
Directions to Make PEANUT BUTTER MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE :
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups of the flour, baking soda,
cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat together the molasses, butter, peanut
butter brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg.
- Stir in the flour mixture a cup at a time and mix until combined.
(Add extra ¼ cup of flour if dough seems too soft).
- Shape the dough into 1 ½” balls and place about 2” apart on the
cookie sheets. Press with the tines of a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until edges are firm.**
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
*Start with the 2 cups of flour and only add the extra ¼ cup if your dough is
**If you’re adding the chocolates: When there are 5 minutes left, remove the
pan from the oven and quickly place the chocolates. Return pan to the oven to