Ingredients PEANUT BUTTER EASTER EGGS :
- 2/3 cup all-natural peanut butter
or almond butter
- 1 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 150 g dark chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional)
Directions To Make PEANUT BUTTER EASTER EGGS :
- In a medium bowl blend the peanut butter, molasses
and coconut flour to create a dough. It should be stiff
enough that you can gather it into a ball with your
- Using a half tablespoon measure, scoop the dough
into the spoon and press it firmly until the top is
flat. Nudge it out with your thumb, place on a
parchment-lined baking sheet, and press outer edge to create an egg shape.
- Set in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the eggs are chilling, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Working quickly, drop one egg at a time into the chocolate. Lift it out with a fork,
flat side down, and place back on the cold baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle
with decorations. (The chocolate will set quickly.)
- Store in the fridge or a cool place.
You won’t use all of the chocolate but you’ll need the melted chocolate to be
deep enough to dip