Ingredients OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES :
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup sugar (can reduce to 6 Tbsp)
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, spooned in
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1 Tbsp raw millet or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup whole wheat flour, spooned in
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
Directions to Make OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES :
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet
with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until light
textured. Add egg then molasses and vanilla.
- Sprinkle over the flour, flax, millet (or sunflower
seeds), baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir to
- Stir in rolled oats then chocolate chips, dried
cranberries, coconut and pumpkin seeds.
- Drop by spoonful onto a parchment lined baking
sheet. Press the tops lightly with the bottom of
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Add 1 Tbsp. of hemp or chia seeds for more nutrition