Ingredients MOLASSES FLAX WAFFLES :
- 1 ¼ cups flour (can use up to
- ½ cup of whole grain flour)
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 3 Tbsp oil
- ½ cup blueberries
Directions To Make MOLASSES FLAX WAFFLES :
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
In a larger bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir in
- Drop by ¼ cup measure on a medium-hot, wellgreased frying pan.
Flip when the batter is set and the edges lose their
- Keep warm until ready to eat.
Drizzle with a maple syrup, or a molasses maple
syrup blend (3 Tbsp maple syrup and 1 Tbsp
Freeze leftovers for weekday mornings