Ingredients FUDGY FLAX COOKIES RECIPES :
- ½ cup butter, softened 2/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cups flour (use half whole wheat)
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
Directions to Make FUDGY FLAX COOKIES RECIPES :
- In a medium bowl, mash butter with the sugars.
- Add oil and eggs and mix well.
- Add molasses and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, flax, cocoa and
- Add flour mixture to the egg-sugar bowl and mix
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1 ½ tablespoonful onto a parchment-lined
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.