Ingredients EASY BLUEBERRY OAT MUFFINS :
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp yogurt or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned in
- ½ cup whole wheat flour, spooned in
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberriesTOPPING:
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon or lemon zest
Directions to Make EASY BLUEBERRY OAT MUFFINS :
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare muffin tins.
- Whisk together the oats, milk and yogurt or lemon
juice. Let sit for five minutes then whisk in the
molasses, egg, oil and sugar.
In another bowl stir together the flours, baking
powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add wet to dry and stir gently until almost combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir until evenly distributed.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and sprinkle each
muffin with the topping mixture.
- Bake 18-22 minutes