Ingredients EASTER BUNNY CAKE :
- Easy creamy icing
- ¼ cup soft butter
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 cups of icing sugar
Directions To Make EASTER BUNNY CAKE :
- You’ll need a good 4 cups of icing to frost the entire
- Choose 8” round cake pans (or 6” if you have them)
for a more manageable cake.
- Let your kids take the lead when it comes to
decorating. After all, the cake is really for them.
- You’ll use extra icing on the ears and bow tie. (Since slicing to create the shapes
exposes the crumb of the cake, the first coat of icing will be very messy)
- Cream the butter with the milk and vanilla. Add the icing sugar one cup at a
time until you get a spreadable consistency.
Tip: You’ll need to double the icing recipe to fully frost a large bunny cake made
with 8” pans