Ingredients CHOCOLATE DESSERT HUMMUS :
- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions To Make CHOCOLATE DESSERT HUMMUS :
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and
whir until smooth.
- Add more milk or chickpeas as required to get your
Tip: Skin the chickpeas first for a smoother hummus.
To skin the chickpeas place them in a bowl of warm
water and rub them together between your hands.
The skins will release and float to the top when
you stir the bowl and will be easy to skim off. Even
removing half of the skins will make a noticeable
difference in the texture of your hummus.